- 1.1 Our website www.blueskyfunerals.co.uk (“Website”) is provided by Online Funerals Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 13393238 and whose registered office is at 130a High Street, Crediton, England, EX17 3LQ (“Blue Sky Funerals”, “us”, “we” or “our” for short). “You” and “your” means you as the user of our Website.
1.2 The Website has the following main functions:
- 1.2.1 Provision of general information relating to death, funerals and bereavement; and
- 1.2.3 A customer journey to guide bereaved people or people anticipating a bereavement through what they need to consider arranging a funeral customised to their wishes and those of their loved ones
- 1.2.3 Providing Independent Funeral Directors with customers who have pre-arranged and paid for funeral services they provide.
- 1.2.4 Online tools which provide various services including creating an obituary, making donations, bereavement & grief support and will writing.
2. Age Restrictions
- Persons under the age of 18 should use this Website only with the supervision of an adult.
3. Other terms and conditions
- The Users’ use of the Website are also subject to our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
- Our Privacy and Cookies Policy sets out the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us and information about the cookies on our site. By using our site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
- Our supply of the Services is subject to a separate contract and terms of business:
- Terms & Conditions – Create a Funeral
- Terms & Conditions – Funeral Plans
4. Use of this Website
5. Accessing our Website
- 5.1 Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Website (and any products or services offered on it) without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our Website or any part of it is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 5.2 We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
- 5.3 We update our Website from time to time and so may change the content at any time without notice to you. We reserve the right to withdraw, vary or suspend the Website (or any part of it) at any time without notice.
- 5.4 You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary to access and view this Website and should ensure you have up to date anti-virus software on any device from which your access our Website. We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
6. No Reliance on Information
- 6.1 Materials and information posted on our Website are not intended as advice and should not be relied upon as such. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information to the fullest extent permissible by all applicable laws.
- 6.2 Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up to date.
- 6.3 Illustrations, photographs, graphics, video or audio sequences on our Website are for illustrative purposes only.
7. Misuse of the website
- 7.1 You must not misuse our website by:
- 7.1.1 knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material, programme or code which adversely affects the operation of any computer software or hardware (or is designed to do so); and/or
- 7.1.2 gaining or attempting to gain unauthorised access to the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website; and/or
- 7.1.3 attacking our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- 7.2 Breach of this clause might constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co- operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
- 8.1 If you are aged 18 years old or over, you may create an account and become a registered member of the Website ("Member").
- 8.2 As a Member you may have access to additional services and/or functionality, for example, the ability to create an account, save contact information, and make payments on the Website.
- 8.3 Any personal information that you provide to us in the course of becoming a Member or after registration will be held and used in accordance with any consent obtained from you and the terms of our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
- 8.4 We reserve the right to cancel membership to the Website and/or withdraw any or all Members’ rights. We shall not be liable for any loss or damages whatsoever arising from a Member’s inability to access any pages on the Website
9. Your account and password
- 9.1 If you choose, or you are provided with a username of password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose this to any third party.
- 9.2 We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if we believe in our reasonable opinion that you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- 9.3 If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your Member username or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Intellectual Property
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
11. Linking to our website
- 11.1 You may link to any page of the Website, for non-commercial purposes provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal, and which does not damage our reputation or take unfair advantage of it. For the avoidance of doubt, the linking site must not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable.
- 11.2 You must not link to our Website in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not remove or obscure by framing or otherwise, advertisements, any copyright notice, or other information published on the Website.
- 11.3 Our Website must not be framed or be subjected to any other browser or border environment on any other site.
- 11.4 If you would like to link to our Website for commercial purposes or any purpose not included above, please contact email@example.com
- 11.5 We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time and without notice.
12 Third party content and third-party websites
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
- We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
13. Our Liability
- 13.1 To the fullest extent permissible by law, we exclude and disclaim all warranties, terms, conditions and representations that might otherwise be implied by law in relation to this Website. In particular we do not represent or warrant that the Website will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. You must take your own precautions in this respect. In any event, we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website.
- 13.2 Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to you depending on your relationship with Beyond. If you are a customer, then these will be stated in our Customer Terms and Conditions. If you are a Partner, then these will be stated in our Partner Terms and Conditions.
- 13.3 We do not accept liability for any failure to maintain the Website and/or late or failed delivery of any Materials.
- 13.5 The Website is provided for domestic and private use only. You agree not to use our Website for any commercial or business purposes, other than as permitted under our Customer or Partner terms., We accept no liability for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- 13.6 The Materials may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the Materials.
14 Serviced countries
- This Website is provided for users in the United Kingdom only. Whilst access may be possible from outside the United Kingdom, this Website is not intended for such use and such users access the Website at their own risk.
15. Applicable law